Flat Rate package - a simple advertising deal for the whole of the Fringe
If you'd like to advertise for the whole of August, our Flat Rate advertising package is perfect for you. It's the straightforward, great-value way to get your ad running throughout of iFringe, right through to the end of the Festival. With your ad on rotation in every eligible slot, there's no better way to build long-term awareness for your Fringe campaign.
Book now to make the most of your Flat Rate package, which combines two perfectly-matched advertising strategies. From now until the Fringe begins, your ad will appear on rotation across all iFringe's most visible pages, building all-important awareness and interest as your performance dates approach. Come August, you'll also get pride of place on rotation at the top of the daily programme - helping seal the deal at the moment our users are choosing which show to see.
How does it work?
- One simple price includes a basket of placements spread throughout the app.
- Your payment covers both the well-established iPhone and up-and-coming Android.
- Your ad appears on rotation on the home page, reviews portal and other premium locations.
- On your performance dates, your ad also appears on rotation at the top of the daily programme.
- Highly-visible ads are always displayed right at the top of the page.
- Option to "click through" to your own website for more information.
How much does it cost?
- Advertise from now and for the whole of the Fringe for just £75.
- The price you see is the price you pay - no VAT to add on top.
- Book now for the best value. Your ad could be running within 24 hours.
Upgrade Options for your Flat Rate Package
- Need help making sure your ad looks great in iFringe? Give us the text and pictures you want to use, and we'll create your ad. £20 supplement.
- Complement your iFringe ad with a website ad from our parent company, FringeGuru.com. £30 supplement. Limited availability, please email us for details.
What else do you need to know?
- To make the most of the iPhone or Android screen, you ad needs to be a special size: 600 by 240 pixels.
- You can read more about all our artwork requirements.
- There's no fixed deadline for artwork, because we can send your ad out over the airwaves.
- We'll ask you to pay in advance using a card or PayPal.
Or perhaps you'd like to look at the following alternatives: